Spilled Clorox on laminate floor

Q: I had a 64oz bottle of Clorox with bleach burst and didn’t realize it. It seeped into the laminate floors and trim. I’m not sure how long it was sitting there but I pulled the trim off and some of the laminate floors pushed up a bit (buckled).

My question, is do I need to be worried about mold or moisture sitting under the flooring and should I remove it?

A: Given that it is bleach, I don’t think you have to be concerned about mold.

If the panels are damaged though the only way to fix that is to replace them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.