Clean up a room instead of sanding?

Q: We have a room the size of 400 square feet. We want to know if there is a product that can use to clean it up instead of sanding it all?

A: It depends what the current finish is. If it is a wax finish, you can use a product made by Dura Seal called Renovator. If it is a polyurethane type coating, you would need to make sure all contaminants are removed, then thoroughly buff the existing coating and apply a coat of choice.