Wood Flooring Guy answers are provided by a wood flooring pro with decades of experience. We’ve answered nearly 2k wood flooring Q&A since the late
Here are the quick links for searching (recommended), browsing or asking a new wood flooring question:
Top 10 of 2k Q&A Posts
Will Polyurethane Fumes Harm Children?
New Wood Floor Popping Loudly In Middle of Night
Lowest Temp To Set Thermostat At When Away
Footprints from Walking Barefoot on Wood Floor
Is Hardwood Floor Refinishing Safe While Pregnant?
Glue Residue on Newly Installed Floors
Popping or Cracking Sounds in Wood Floor
Moving Refrigerator on Wood Floor
Will Floor Cupping Go Away on It’s Own?
Polyurethane Applied Too Thick
Top 5 of 30+ Q&A Categories
- Professional floor finisher made a “blotchy” stain job
- Green painters tape left whitish line on floors
- New floor installed after minor flooding is making cracking noises
- Can smell the tar paper left under new floor
- Slippery spots on recently installed wood floor
We add a new post every week, but we also try to add related questions to existing posts. Some weeks we receive multiple questions a day, then sometimes it’s quiet. If you can’t find an existing answer and need to submit a question, we will get back to you ASAP.