Wood Flooring Guy answers are provided by a wood flooring pro with decades of experience. We’ve answered nearly 2k wood flooring Q&A since the late
Here are the quick links for searching (recommended), browsing or asking a new wood flooring question:
Top 10 of 2k Q&A Posts
Will Polyurethane Fumes Harm Children?
New Wood Floor Popping Loudly In Middle of Night
Lowest Temp To Set Thermostat At When Away
Footprints from Walking Barefoot on Wood Floor
Is Hardwood Floor Refinishing Safe While Pregnant?
Glue Residue on Newly Installed Floors
Popping or Cracking Sounds in Wood Floor
Moving Refrigerator on Wood Floor
Will Floor Cupping Go Away on It’s Own?
Polyurethane Applied Too Thick
Top 5 of 30+ Q&A Categories
- Iron burnt hardwood floor finish
- Beware the fly by night “contractor”
- How to tell if an old wood floor is coated with wax or shellac (to pick a cleaning product)
- Uneven cement “lip” bordering the entire room we want to install laminate in
- Uneven transitions from board to board in new install
We add a new post every week, but we also try to add related questions to existing posts. Some weeks we receive multiple questions a day, then sometimes it’s quiet. If you can’t find an existing answer and need to submit a question, we will get back to you ASAP.